- To wydarzenie minęło.
Bialystok: Lunch and OpenHours @S42
4 maja godz.11:30 - 13:30
Have you just returned to Bialystok after a long emigration from another city or country and are you looking for ideas for yourself?
Are you new to the city and you don’t know who you can work with and what to do together?
Are you developing your project or company and sometimes you lack someone trustworthy and trusted with whom you can discuss the business decisions you have to make?
In response to these needs, we have created an event during which we give the opportunity to build a strong, warm relationship with people gathered around S42 – Serviced and Coworking Offices in Bialystok 300m2, dealing with hard digital marketing, settled on the basis of results (the so-called performance marketing), areas of business support i.e. accounting, obtaining financing, training, IT implementations, legal advice.
How it’s working?
During the meeting, participants will have the opportunity to present their current projects and ask a question about possible solutions.
Special guest: …
On the part of the organizers, the following will be present:
Piotr Matuszek – architect of space and business processes, member of the ARMB board
Who Should Attend?
– Anyone wishing to introduce themselves to the creative community would like feedback from experts and seasoned entrepreneurs;
– Anyone who develops their project, but is stuck somewhere and doesn’t know how to push it further;
– Anyone wondering about an even better target group for their company in relation to the one it currently serves;
– Anyone looking for contacts to high-quality subcontractors, specialists in Internet marketing, accounting, law, obtaining financing, training, IT implementations;
– Anyone looking for partners to cooperate with;
– Anyone who thinks about the digital transformation of their business, entering new markets;
– Anyone who would like to learn more about good practices in running a business in the form of a limited liability company (corporate governance, corporate governance);
– Anyone interested in what is happening in Bialystok, but also in economic trends that are currently happening in Poland and in the world, is looking for projects in which to invest.
11:15 – 11:30 – greeting guests and unofficial opening;
11:30 – 12:00 – eating your own dinner, coffee, first conversations in the kitchen;
12:00 – 12:15 – going to the conference room, official start, presentation round;
12:15 – 12:30 – presentation led by a special guest;
12:30 – 13:15 – Ideas, Problems and Needs – general discussion with the special guest and the rest of the participants;
13:15 – 13:30 – closing round and feedback;
13:30 – TIMELY, end of the meeting.
The event is limited to 6-8 guests.
The main benefits?
– ready micro-environment for your business and contacts to reliable specialists;
– interesting and trustworthy people, active „fans” and maybe even future associates;
– interesting projects that are happening around and ways to deal with emerging problems.
How to register?
Book a ticket for the event by clicking on the link https://wspolpracownia.pl/live
Wspolpracownia – business strategy mentors
Agency for the Białystok Metropolis Development
Warszawska 6 – investment boutique, family office, virtual office
Złota 75A – virtual office in the very center of Warsaw
EXPERT Accounting Office – your modern accounting office
S42 – Serviced Offices and Coworking 300m2 in Bialystok, Poland
Szkola Spolek – an educational program for owners of limited liability companies
Wspolka – a free report on how to run a limited liability company in a few people
Noc Zajawki – one night, power ideas!